This page is a list of books related to technology, business, or life-hacks that I either positiviely recommend, have read and did not find all that useful, or that I plan to read based on the recommendations of others.
Books that I have Read and Recommend
- This is probably the best guide to using LaTeX that I have ever looked at. It is not a complete guide, but it goes over most things that you need to know to write most documents in the span of about two hours of reading.
Books That I Plan to Read
- The Pragmatic Programmer
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- Code Complete
- Web Design for Developers: A Programmer's Guide to Design Tools and Techniques
- Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
- The C Programming Language
- Don't Make Me Think
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
- Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems